Friday, December 7, 2012

Enough

How can I be enough when I'm so scared?
How can I be enough....
                   Alone
                       it pushes in
                               my chest is caving
                                        it's hard to breathe
                                               the tears are streaming.....
The voice looms dark and deep
     "never enough, Never Enough, NEVER ENOUGH...."
The echo rings, 
           circles round and round
            it finds a home
            deep in my soul.
And here I sit........


But TRUTH be told
      a song beyond the voice
           a whisper in the wind
                "you are mine, I delight..."
So there I rest,
           (dark, lonely, scared)
                    there I rest..........................







No comments:

Post a Comment